Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Are you looking for those special Christmas gifts?

I have only been a member of the Artfire.com community since April 29, 2009. In that short time span, I've "met" so many friendly, helpful and talented artisans, each with a creative vision and a desire to bring more beauty into the world.

I've spent countless hours going through each and every category available. I love to find verified sellers that haven't had a sale yet. I then tweet one of their items and if it's really special, I submit it to votehandmade.com. I love to think about their delight when they see their views suddenly increase. I feel so good afterward. I've made it through each category under Handmade/Fine Art. Next comes Design/Media. (tee hee - rubbing hands together)

I've been amazed at the wide variety of thoughtful and unique gifts that one can find there, from A to Z. Well, actually, A to W. Accessories to Woodworking. And that's only under Handmade/Fine Art. I can't wait to see what else I can find as I move around the different studios.

I know I'm giving away my age here, but ladies, do you remember the leather "barrette" with the piece of wood that went through it? I used it to hold my hair, long beautiful hair, gleaming streaming something flaxen waxen, up in back. Good friends don't say anything when you sing off key and forget the words. Remember that! The point is, it was such a joy and fond memories flooded me when I found those under the Leather Craft category! That's going on my Christmas list this year!

Honestly, I found gifts for everyone, every age and every holiday! I know that each and every person I buy for is going to love, love, love the gifts they get for Christmas this year.

Try it! Visit Artfire.com and start your Christmas shopping early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive