Saturday, April 10, 2010

Goodbye Google Adwords

The busier I get, the less patience I have for very complicated issues. Am I the only one?

Google Adwords attracted me right away. I thought it could be quite beneficial to my life. However, I find that I don't want to have to read 40 pages of instructions with each of those forty pages giving me links to ten more. Ugh!

I have a campaign going on Google Adwords. I don't have the slightest idea what I'm doing. I don't understand what I've signed up for, how the CPC works, what this will cost me, and a hundred other things.

I've tried to spend time reading, reading, reading, and more reading. Funny how five studios, Project Wonderful, On Fire For Handmade, Facebook, email, Forums, Plurk, Twitter, jewelry design, sewing, etc., seem to creep in there every day.

Not to mention that I have an understanding (but, neglected) husband, a big house that needs cleaning, three fur babies that would like play time, laundry, cooking, and the rest of the everyday chores requiring my time.

Google, I think you have to go. It's just not going to work out between us. I just don't understand you, you're too high maintenence for me. You'll find someone else!

Sincerely,
Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive