Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Cleaning and Optimizing Handmade Jewelry Studios

Wow! Where did March go? I remember when I was young hearing all the "old people" talking about how fast time goes by. I didn't know what they were talking about. Time would just crawl until the school bell rang, until Christmas and Santa Claus finally got here, my 16th birthday, my 21st birthday, etc.

Well, now I'm 58, and I have no idea where the last 37 years went!!! Could it be that I stopped counting birthdays? This birthday coming up will be the 20th anniversary of my 39th birthday! Yes, I'm now one of those "old people."

So, they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks? It may take me a little longer, but I am going to learn everything there is to know about SEO, Search Engine Optimization. Okay, not everything there is to know, but enough to help my little old studios rank higher on the SERP's. I threw that out to sound really intelligent. It stands for Search Engine Results Pages. See, I learned something today!

If you are interested in learning about SEO, let me know and I'll send you the website that I downloaded a free book from. Great help!!

I try to spend a little time everyday studying, but my brain is going in so many different directions right now. I'm learning new jewelry techniques, cleaning out the bead bins, taking and editing photographs (yuck), listing jewelry, I'm back to sewing again (aprons), I have a three-story house to clean (free help is welcomed anytime), a dear husband and three furbabies to care for and keep happy.

That's where my time goes and it's going way too fast!

Hmmm, let's prioritize.....bottom of the list.....housecleaning...

How about you?

Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive