Sunday, September 18, 2011

My New Website

Hi everyone. I'm busy, busy, busy, getting my new website up and running.  

I'm in the process of loading up the new site, but it's going to take me quite a long time doing it one listing at a time. I will persevere.  Of course, my eyes will be crossed at the end of every day for the next month.

This new website is set up for PayPal payments. You don't have to have an account with PayPal to purchase.  You can use your PP balance, or a major credit card.  The site is completely secure.

If you see something that you would like, you can also go to my PinkCloudsAndAngels Artfire studio to make the purchase through PayPal, Amazon Checkout and use all major credit cards with a secure and easy checkout system.


I'm back to the grind now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive