Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Beaded Lanyard Id Necklaces for the Fashion Forward Woman

If you have to display your id badge at work, why not wear one that will really make you shine? I know I always felt better wearing a piece of fashionable jewelry instead. It brightens up the day and you're sure to hear a lot of compliments.

I've been making and selling beaded lanyard id necklaces for more than eleven years now. I have created and shipped thousands of lanyard around the world. I've shipped to France, Australia, Norway, United Kingdom, Singapore, Canada, Qatar, all 50 states, just to name a few.



Here is a little bit about my lanyard id necklaces:

All of my lanyards are my own design with 95% being one of a kind. 

I use Swarovski crystals and pearls, gemstones, lampwork, polymer clay, resin, Czech glass, sterling and silver filled findings. I use high quality beading wire, the strong sterling silver twisted crimps are covered for a more polished look and wire guardians are used for durability.


My lanyards would look fabulous with a suit, but can be dressed down and look just as good with jeans, scrubs, etc.

I attach a matching guardian angel to the jump ring, unless otherwise stated. If someone prefers not to have the angel, I can always substitute matching beads.

To see a full inventory of lanyards available, https://www.etsy.com/shop/PinkCloudsAndAngels?section_id=15871763&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1

Lanyards make very thoughtful and useful gifts for teachers, flight attendants, medical personnel, retail, nurses, career women, any lady required to wear a name badge.

The standard length from center back to jump ring is 17 inches (total necklace length 34 inches). 


The length can easily be adjusted prior to shipping, if needed, as I don't add the breakaway clasp until the item is purchased. 

The high quality swivel lobster clasps that I use are perfect for holding your id, name badge, eyeglasses, locker key, etc.

The lanyards come with a very strong magnetic breakaway clasp. These clasps are required by some professions, but I like to add them to help prevent breakage if you should catch your lanyard on something. These are the strongest magnetic clasps I have found to date.

To open, bend the two pieces apart from each other, don't pull. The lanyard will hold up if you catch it on something, but repeated pulling can snap the wire. I let everyone know that because little ones love to pull them apart and watch them snap back together again.

I use high quality beading wire, the strong sterling silver twisted crimps are covered for a more polished look and wire guardians are used for durability.

Lanyards are shipped in a cotton filled jewelry box or an organza bag, all ready for gift giving.

Custom orders are always welcome.  I love creating special pieces just for you.


Stop by! I'd love to see you there!

Peggi
PinkCloudsAndAngels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive